Monday, April 9, 2007

Translucent Silver Hair (Page 7)

//Panel 1//
SFX:
RATTLE!
//Panel 2//
SFX
SLAM!
//Panel 3//
Charles:
Ahaaa…something happened with my sister…
Well, anyhow, I'll make my escape as well…
//Panel 4//
Charles:
Marybel.
//Panel 5//
Charles:
Marybel, tell me about yourself.
Marybel:
Ye-es?
Charles:
I want to know about…for example, when you were little.
//Panel 6//
Marybel:
When I was little? But…I’ve forgotten all about it. It was so long ago.
What about you? [Note 1]
Charles:
Me? From the time I was born…I’ve lived in this town…I have an older sister…
//Panel 7//
Charles:
The time of year I like best is Spring.
//Panel 8//
Charles:
But now, what I like best in the whole world…
//Panel 9//
Charles:
…is you…! Hey, wait!
Marybel:
HEE HEE HA HA HA
Charles:
Marybel!

[Note 1] Charles tries to find out Marybel's personal history, but she skillfully turned the tables on him to avoid the subject. It is a very critical survival skill for her, and it hints that she isn't as innocent as she looks.

No comments: